Community Tool Lending Shed
The Pinewood Greens Lending Shed Program is up and running. Tools may be borrowed by Pinewood Greens residents free of charge. We have the following tools available:
- 1 wheel barrel
- 2 ladders (6’ 8’)
- 1 Hand truck
- 2 round point shovel 4’
- 5 round point shovel 5’
- 2 square point shovel
- 3 garden rakes
- 2 leaf rakes
- 3 pick axe mattock
- 8-9 tarps
- 1 level
Below are the guidelines for borrowing the tools to get the job done!
- Only residents of Pinewood Greens are eligible to borrow tools from the shed
- Up to 3 tools or pieces of equipment may be borrowed.
– More are available with prior arrangements.
- Tools must be borrowed during Pinewood Greens Office Hours
- Tools may be kept for up to 2 days.
– With prior arrangements, tools may be kept for up to four days.
- Tools must be cleaned prior to return.
- Tools must be returned to the Pinewood Greens Tool Shed during the office hours.
- Ladder/equipment/tools retuned in unclean or broken condition may result in the suspension of the user’s borrowing privileges.
Forms and Documents